Red Branch Irish Ale
A rich, red ale in the Irish tradition, this ale glows from the addition of caramel and chocolate malts, with a delicate aroma of Pacific Gem and Fuggles hops. The name refers to a group of heroes in pre-Christian Ireland who fought for the O'Neill clan in Ulster.
5.1% alcohol/vol. 22BU
Delivery/Pickup: We have several ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout. We do not ship growlers to any other locations.
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Wednesday drop point in Vernon
• Thursday drop point in Kamloops (alternating weeks - check delivery)
* Friday Enderby Farmers' Market 10-1:00
* Saturday Sorrento Farmers Market 9-12
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).