Helvetti Kyla Finnish Sahti
Sahti is a traditional ale from Finland, made with barley malt, unmalted rye flakes and whole juniper branches. It's a very light ale base, with notes of wood, earth and bright lemon over a light, slightly tart malt body. Helvetti Kyla means "Hell Yeah" in Finnish, an appropriate name for a beer with which to enthusiastically greet spring.
We also rotate our hoppy beers - look for the Insurrection IPA in summer and early fall, and a changing lineup of maltier beers like ESBs or Bitters throughout the winter.
Ask us about our current seasonal ales - if you don't see it on our store for pre-order, we likely don't currently have it. But we can always tell you what's next so you can sit in eager anticipation.
Some of our favourites:
Pooka Cherry Ale
Rory Gingered Red Ale
Backburner Espresso Stout
Hand Truck Porter
Beyond the Pale Ale
Mac Tir Haskap Ale
Maniacal Jack Squash Ale
Old Puddin' Head Winter Ale
Delivery/Pickup: We have many ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout. We do not ship growlers to any other locations.
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Wednesday drop point in Vernon
• Thursday drop point in Kamloops (alternating weeks - check delivery)
- Saturday drop point in Kelowna (alternating weeks - check delivery)
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).