Wild Gael Potato Ale
This rich Irish red ale is made with organic potatoes for an exceptionally smooth, rich body. It is extraordinarily rich in malt flavour, with just the right amount of hop finish. It's an immigrant ale, uniting the staple food of Ireland with plenty of new world hops. Like all immigrants, it's robust and hardworking, while being respectful of the new place to which it has come. Yes, we use potatoes in the mash, and yes, it's still a barley beer.
5.2% alcohol/vol. 48BU
Delivery/Pickup: We have several ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout. We do not ship growlers to any other locations.
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Wednesday drop point in Vernon
• Thursday drop point in Kamloops
* Friday Enderby Farmers' Market 10-1:00
* Saturday Sorrento Farmers Market 9-12
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).