Backhand of God Stout
Lean in body and powerful in flavour, Back Hand of God Stout is easy to drink, rich and inviting. It is extraordinarily smooth and mildly hopped with a distinct coffee/chocolate presence. This beer is famous, and not just for its name.
1st place "Best Beer" at the Okanagan Fest-of-Ale, 2000 and 2007; At the Hops, 2000 and 2001; and "Best Organic Alcoholic Beverage" at the Organic Harvest Awards, 2005, repeatedly wins Silver and Bronze for Best Beer in BC from the Campaign for Real Ale, 2006-2016 and the Growlies, 2017-2019.
5.2% alcohol/vol. 16 IBU
Delivery/Pickup: We have several ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout. We do not ship growlers to any other locations.
Order deadline: 3pm the day before
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Wednesday drop point in Vernon
• Thursday drop point in Kamloops (alternating weeks - check delivery)
• Saturday drop point in Kelowna
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).