Barrel-Aged Brown Ale
Auntie Fa aged in an oak cask... mmmm... Rich and round, with a nice woody character and a hint of rye whiskey, this beer is not as intense as our Red Rye, but super delicious.
Very limited quantities!
We rotate a long list of beers throughout the year. Some we come back to annually (more or less!), some are special occasion beers or ones we make only once in a fit of inspiration!
We also rotate our hoppy beers - look for the Insurrection IPA in summer and early fall, and a changing lineup of maltier beers like ESBs or Bitters throughout the winter.
Ask us about our current seasonal ales - if you don't see it on our store for pre-order, we likely don't currently have it. But we can always tell you what's next so you can sit in eager anticipation.
Some of our favourites:
Pooka Cherry Ale
Rory Gingered Red Ale
Backburner Espresso Stout
Hand Truck Porter
Beyond the Pale Ale
Mac Tir Haskap Ale
Maniacal Jack Squash Ale
Old Puddin' Head Winter Ale
Delivery/Pickup: We have many ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout. We do not ship growlers to any other locations.
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Wednesday drop point in Vernon
• Thursday drop point in Kamloops (alternating weeks - check delivery)
* Friday Enderby Farmers' Market 10-1:00
* Saturday Sorrento Farmers Market 9-12
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).