The Rising ESB
The Easter Rising of 1916 was a momentous time in Irish history, a break for freedom from British rule, leaving the empire for self-rule. While this is an ESB, which is a classic English style, we've given it our usual Irish twist with a more caramel-malt forward body, backed by Challenger hops (apt both in name and flavour!) for a robust but not excessive bitterness. It's a very more-ish beer!
4.5 % alc/vol 32 IBU
Delivery/Pickup: We have 4 ways to get growlers, select your option at checkout.
• direct pickup at the brewery
• Wednesday All Organic Market
• Thursday drop point in Vernon
• Friday drop point in Kamloops (TBD), please email for details).
Empty Growlers: Empty growlers MUST be washed and have their caps removed (you can recycle them in metal recycling) or we will not accept them.
If you are returning empty growlers when you pick up your fresh ones, please enter one of the following discount codes on checkout:
MT1 = one empty, clean, lid off growler or pipsqueak
MT2 = two empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
MT3 = three empty, clean, lid off growlers or pipsqueaks
* got more growlers to return? Let us know in the comments section of your order or bring them with you for a refund online or in cash (your preference).